24/7 Main Office (901) 368-9TAX
Se Habla Espanol
Cash or Gold for Bail

What You Need to File Taxes

Here is what you need to bring in to our taxes office:

  • Valid Driver’s License or State ID
  • Valid Social Security Number
  • Dependent’s Social Security Information
  • W-2
  • Check Stubs for Estimates
  • Self-Employment Information
  • 1099
  • Any Financial Receipts (Income Earned /Expenses Incurred)
  • Mileage Logs
  • Valid ITIN for Tax Filing